Friday 9 March 2012

FOTD and my new obession!


Hello everyone! I just thought I’d do a face of the day post with a day-to-day look that I wear a lot. I am a HUGE lover of bold lips so I usually have a neutral eye with a bold lip in . . . well any bright lip colour you can think of :)

Face

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC20
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20 (for blemishes and redness)
Avon MagiX Illuminator in Light (for under eyes)
G-Spot Translucent Loose Powder in LP 01
Rimmel London Renew & Lift Brightening Powder in 100 Ivory

Cheeks

Avon colortrend summerblush in Cheeky (a surprisingly great find!)

Eyes

Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion
Coastal Scents Warm 88 Palette (I used a pale peach for the lid, a warm brown blended in the crease and a creamy white for inner corners and highlight)
Avon Glimmerstick Liqui-Glide Eyeliner in Black
Bare Minerals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara
Sleek Storm Palette (the brown shade used for eyebrows)

Lips

Body Shop Wild Cherry Lip Butter
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Flame (used as lip liner and filled in the lips)
Avon Moisture Seduction Lipstick in Fiery Red
The whole fire theme on the lips was a happy accident! Haha!



(sorry about my very messy bedroom!)

So my new obsession is . . . (drumroll) . . .


I was in ASDA the other week and had to do a double take when I was walking past the cheese aisle when I saw this! I so intrigued to what it would even taste like that I threw one in the trolley.
I have to say I was sceptical at first because I thought it would just be like chocolate spread with the Philadelphia name on it, but its sooooo yummy! It tastes so good and although it is a bit like chocolate spread, its light and has a really creamy taste to it, I can’t quite put my finger on it but there’s something very moreish about it. :P Another little perk is that it smells just like chocolate buttons!
I can’t wait to experiment with it – I’m thinking chocolate cheesecake or on profiteroles!
But for now I am very happy with choccie-philly sandwiches.
Has anyone else tried it? What do you think?

Love,
Star x

No comments:

Post a Comment