Wednesday 3 October 2012

October 2012 Wishlist


Hey Everyone! There have been a few things that I have been lusting over for a good while now and I thought I would share them with you, so when I finally get this bloody money tree in my back garden to grow I can say "that was on my october wishlist!"
I apologise about the poor quality of the pictures, I used paint to create my masterpiece and it has somehow been mutilated whilst uploading onto blogger :/
1) Mango Herringbone Short Coat in Black and White £39.99
I have wanted this gorgeous masculine tailored coat ever since I first saw Kate Moss posing on the advert and have decided I will look like her if I buy it. *ahem*

2) H&M Hat £7.99
I love the combo of the grey and yellowy/orangey colours of this hat and it seems a bit different to the standard beige/neutral colours I always go for when buying winter accessories. Plus it has a HUGE pom pom . . Nuff said.

3) Topshop Nails in Pinch Punch by Louise Gray £6.50
This beautiful nail polish is perfect in every way, cute packaging, pink and glittery. What more could a girl want? Also the most affordable of the bunch and the first one I hope to tick off the list!

4) Office Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Ankle Boot Spike in Black/Silver £150.00
I love you Jeffrey.
The most unlikely item that I will be able to stroll down to the shops to purchase normally, so these babies will reside on my christmas wishlist. My lovely fiance will be getting a few wink-wink nudge-nudge's in Office's direction this year. Have I mentioned my Warren is the best fiance ever? ;)

5) American Apparel The Disco Pant in Black £74.00
Also an item that I looove ( and hope I can pull off) but alas I cannot afford them. So I have been stalking ebay watching for a pair in my size that I don't have to get shipped from China or America, the wait continues...

6) MAC cosmetics Marilyn Monroe Lipsticks £15.50
I want them all. But I think I will have to chose just one... or maybe two. Not just because I love a gimmick just as much as the next sucker, but because the colours are beautiful and I think they will suit my pale but extremely yellowish/greenish skintone well. (I am sure they will suit you pinky ladies too!)

So that's my wishlist (for now) and I would love to know if anyone else has been jonesing for any of these items too or if you actually have any of them - are they are worth buying? Please let me know! :)

Love,
Star x

6 comments:

  1. oh, i'm so excited about the marilyn monroe lipsticks too! new follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're gorgeous, still haven't decided which one I want to buy first though lol :)I'll be sure to check your blog x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for letting me know about this coat, it's gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I gave in and ordered it and I'm waiting for it to arrive tomorrow, I'm soo excited! :) I absolutely LOVE your blog by the way and I know you must be inundated with comments all the time so thank-you for replying to mine :D <3 xo

      Delete